Corn is nearly as American as apple pie and was an easy pick for our editors. But boiling corn can be a pain and there’s a simpler way: Just grill it!
This delicious recipe is dead-simple and produces golden brown corn that’s packed with loads of flavor. You may never want to go back to boiling again!
Fresh Grilled Corn On The Cob
Makes 6 servings and takes about 15 minutes.
- 6 ears corn
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- Shuck corn (remove husks) and remove silk.
- Spray each ear with veg. spray.
- Place directly over heat on medium-hot grill.
- Rotate when dark spots appear and kernels deepen in color (usually about 2 to 3 minutes) until ears are uniformly cooked (usually 10 to 12 minutes). The ear will be speckled with char spots.
- Add salt and serve with favorite butter or flavored butter.