- 1 medium onion, finely chopped 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili without beans
- 2 cups salsa
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, cubed
- 2 (2.25 ounce) cans sliced ripe olives, drained
- Tortilla chips
In a skillet, saute onion and garlic in oil until tender. Transfer to a slow cooker. Stir in the chili, salsa, cream cheese and olives. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Stir before serving with tortilla chips.