- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can sweet corn, drained
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin salt and pepper to taste
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta, cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the onion, beans, and corn. Season with cumin, salt, and pepper, and sprinkle with hot sauce. Cook and stir until onion is tender. Toss with cooked spaghetti and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese to serve.