- 3 cups uncooked corkscrew- shaped pasta or tube-shaped pasta
- 2 cups broccoli flowerets, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium green or red pepper, chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium)
- 3/4 cup Pace® Thick & Chunky Salsa OR Pace® Picante Sauce 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken Grated Parmesan cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions. Add broccoli and pepper for last 4 minutes of cooking time. Drain.
Mix soup, milk, salsa, chicken and pasta mixture in same saucepot. Heat through. Top with cheese