- 1 (3 pound) boneless turkey breast, halved
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar 2 garlic cloves, minced
- teaspoon ground mustard 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- tablespoons all-purpose flour 1/4 cup cold water
- 1/4 teaspoon browning sauce (optional)
Place the turkey skin side up in a 5-qt. slow cooker. Combine the cranberry sauce, sugar, apple juice, vinegar, garlic, mustard, cinnamon, cloves and allspice; pour over turkey. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 170 degrees F.
Remove turkey to a cutting board; keep warm. Strain cooking juices. In a saucepan, combine flour and water until smooth; gradually stir in strained juices. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in browning sauce if desired. Serve with sliced turkey.