Coming up with a new dinner idea every night is tiring. Let us do it for you, introducing our recipe of the day! Today it is southwest chicken and pasta!
Take a break from being creative with dinner. Our recipe of the day is southwest chicken and pasta. Super easy and super tasty!
Just follow the instructions and you’ll have dinner ready in less than an hour.
Prep time – approx. 5-10 minutes
Cook time – approx. 30-35 minutes
recipe of the day: southwest chicken and pasta
- 3 cups uncooked corkscrew- shaped pasta or tube-shaped pasta
- 2 cups broccoli flowerets, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium green or red pepper, chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium)
- 3/4 cup Pace® Thick & Chunky Salsa OR Pace® Picante Sauce 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken Grated Parmesan cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions. Add broccoli and pepper for last 4 minutes of cooking time. Drain.
Mix soup, milk, salsa, chicken and pasta mixture in same sauce pot. Heat through. Top with cheese
There you have it an easy but delicious meal for the whole family. Stay tuned for tomorrow’s Recipe Of The Day!
follow us on instagram!