- 1 (16 ounce) package cheese tortellini
- 3 tablespoons butter 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 portobello mushrooms, chopped 1/2 pound button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 tablespoon dried basil salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente; drain.
While water is boiling, melt the butter in a skillet and cook the garlic until fragrant. Stir in portobello mushrooms, button mushrooms, white wine, and basil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Continue to cook until mushrooms are tender. Pour mushroom mixture into drained pasta and stir. Top with grated Parmesan cheese and serve.