Ok, we’ve officially seen it all! Banana bread with Greek yogurt and medley of different berries.
This recipe we’ll definitely be the talk of the town. Whether you bring to a family brunch or a picnic with friends, everyone will ask where you got this recipe.
Banana bread in its most traditional form is delicious. Check out our recipe and you’ll never go back to to original recipe.
Healthy Banana Bread Ingredients
- 3 Ripe Bananas
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup 2% Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 Cups Wheat Flour
1 Cup of Blueberries, Strawberries, BlackBerries, Chocolate Chips, Nuts (mixed together)
- Heat Oven to 350 F (180 C)
- In a medium bowl mash bananas, mix eggs, yogurt, honey, vanilla extract and baking soda into mixture, Add Flour and Mix
- Add your choice of berries, nuts and gently fold into mixture
- Pour the batter into a greased 9×5 inch bread pan
- Bake for 50 minutes or until the toothpick comes out clean from the middle of the bread. (Baking times may vary, so keep watch)
- Cool at room temperature, usually around 12 minutes
There you have it! A simple and delicious banana bread recipe that you can share with the whole family.
Customize this recipe with different fruits or nuts. This recipe includes nuts, eggs and dairy which might not be suitable for everyone.
Up next is 3 classic BBQ sauce recipes perfect for a family get together!