Our recipe of the day today is healthy and easy stuffed peppers. Look no further for tonights dinner!
If you’re still deciding between what you should make for dinner, we have something just for you. These easy stuffed peppers are not only tasty but healthy as well!
This is a healthy and nutritious twist on a classic. Guaranteed to fill belly’s in a delicious way. Let’s get started!
Prep Time – 20 minutes Cook Time – approx. 1 hour
- Bell Peppers
- Ground Turkey or a vegan ground beef alternative
- Olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and cook the rice
- Sauté the onion, garlic and basil. Then add the ground turkey or vegan alternative. Cook the turkey until it is no longer pink, then add the rice and mix it all together with salt & pepper to taste.
- Stuff the peppers with everything you just made! Place each pepper on a casserole dish. Add 1/3 cup of water to the bottom to of the dish and cover with aluminium foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes to an hour then remove and add the cheese to the top and cook for another 5 minutes.
There you go! Easy, healthy and delicious Stuffed Peppers recipe. Let us know how it turned out.
follow us on instagram!