Tofu Scramble – the vegan and gluten-free solution to a delicious breakfast. Or any meal at any time of day for that matter!
This is a favorite recipe, not only is it super simple, it’s super tasty. It is a quick meal that is both nutritional and filling. Additionally, it only requires 6 ingredients however, you can personalize it with your own flavors or add-ons.
Prep time: 5-10 minutes Cook time: 10-15 minutes
- 1 block of extra firm tofu (drained & pressed)
- 1/4 water (to sauté)
- 1/3 diced onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric
- salt & black pepper to taste
- Black Beans
- Chilli Flakes
- Vegan bacon
Anything you want can be an add-on, don’t be afraid to get creative!
- In a medium or large skillet over medium-low heat, add the water.
- Once the water is heated, add the onions and garlic for 3-4 minutes
- Push the garlic and onions over to the side and add in the nutritional yeast then toast over medium for about 1 minute
- Crumble the tofu into the pan and mix everything together
- Sprinkle the turmeric until the tofu has turned yellow for 3-5 minutes
- Remove the scramble, add the salt & black pepper to taste!
There you have it. Overall, this recipe is really easy on its own but also easy to personalize. Visit the links for products we trust!
Did you enjoy this recipe, let us know!
follow us on instagram!