Everyone loves wings, and with these vegan hot wings you’ll be licking those fingers in no time!
Veganism and vegetarian diets are becoming more and more common every day! It’s important to us that we offer recipes for everyone! Our vegan hot wings are not only tasty, their gluten free too!
Vegan hot wings recipe
These vegan wings are spicy, tasty and simple! Not to mention they’re healthier than chicken wings.
Cauliflower wings are nutritious take on classic wings. Crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside, they taste extremely similar to boneless chicken wings. With so many vegan recipes to choose from these days it can be hard to pick one.
This recipe will be your go to for a healthy alternative to hot wings. Feel free to change it up with your favorite wing sauce or just follow along with us!
Prep time: 10-15 minutes Cook time: 40-45 minutes
- 1 head of cauliflower
- Chickpea flour (gluten-free) or all purpose flour
- unsweetened non-dairy milk (oat or almond)
- garlic powder
- paprika powder
- hot sauce of your choosing
- Panko gluten-free breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 350°
- Chop the cauliflower into bite-sized portions (similar to the size of wings or chicken nuggets)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, milk, water, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper. Stir until well combined
- toss the cauliflower in the batter so that they are completely coated
- roll them in the gluten-free breadcrumbs
- link a baking pan with parchment paper and lay each cauliflower piece, be sure to give each piece enough space
- back for 25 minutes at 350°
- transfer the cauliflower wings into a bowl
- toss the wings in your choice of hot sauce and then place them back on the baking pan
- bake them again for an additional 15-20 minutes at 350°
- serve them right away and enjoy!
Up Next … Recipe of the Day – Vegan Tacos!