- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoons mayonnaise 1 tablespoon onion juice
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1 (1 pound) loaf white bread, crusts trimmed
- 1 (22 ounce) jar baby dill pickles
In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, onion juice and grated onion.
Spread the mixture thinly on the white bread slices. Roll 1 baby dill pickle in each slice of bread. Place in a medium glass baking dish with the seam side down. Cover and chill in the refrigerator 8 hours, or overnight.
To serve, slice each bread roll into 1 inch slices.