The next big tasty treat to hit this summer is the Napa Cabbage Slaw. The perfect addition to the family BBQ!
Ready to cut down on the mayo and bring on the the sweet flavours of Napa cabbage? This low fat recipe is sure to be your go to this summer!
Napa Cabbage Slaw Recipe
With a prep and cook time of only 10 minutes, Napa Cabbage slaw can be for on the go or the perfect get together treat.
- 1 juiced lime
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Asian chili oil
- 1 tablespoon veganaise
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3 cups finely shredded napa cabbage
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced snow peas
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
It’s that easy. This isn’t your tradition coleslaw recipe. Enjoy and let us know how you like the recipe!
Here’s a recipe we think you’ll enjoy – Authentic Carolina Pulled Pork Sliders